All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Sculptor Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
In case you desire so, here you can change your cookie settings.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, a cookie to save your cookie preference.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These tipically are used to recognise you when you return to our website. In our case we add to this category our private area session identifier cookie (which is a session cookie and thus is not persisted once the browser is closed).
- All the cookies we use are first-party cookies (set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain).
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to https://aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following Strictly necessary cookies:
Persistent cookie (for 1 year) stored when the cookie popup is closed, containing the selected cookie settings
We use the following Google Analytics cookies:
Persistent cookie (2 years) to distinguish users
Persistent cookie (1 day) to distinguish users
Persistent cookie (1 minute) to throttle request rate
We use the following functionality cookies:
Session cookie (erased when browser is closed) used by Sculptor private area session ID. When the user forbids the functional cookies, we use URL rewriting for the session management, in this case the session is lost whenever the user clicks on any non-private page.
Persistent cookie (10 years) used by the doxygen
generated documentation (KfLibDNet and KfLibCpp). It is a user‑interface customisation cookie and can't be consented nor denied.